10.07.2010

What? This Old Thing?


So what's the saying about ambition? Something about hell's highway...no, that's not right...

Anyway, so yea, ambition...

Back when I predicted the total collapse of the economy I started this blog...it was a good idea then and its a GREAT idea now....you see...I've teamed up with some of the best (read: twisted, dark, brilliant) minds that I have found thus far on this freeway we call living...

Let me introduce to you:

killertomato
Anti Chef
and Cutiepie Spacepop

...to name a few...

Each has their own way of thinking, writing, cooking and consuming...sure there will be lots of overlap...we all found each other for a reason...but for the most part you will get to see each of their methods of madness in the time of un-plenty.

There will be roamers...hobos if you will...visiting and dropping down some knowledge on how they keep up their vagabond lifestyle by stretching and saving on the food. They should be entertaining and probably loaded with how to cook over an open flame and stuff.

So here it is,

the official

~FEED US CHEAP~


do over.

For those of you (mom) who wanted to continue to read my ancient post all about my economic prophecies and how to cope deliciously...well tough...you're shit out of luck.

So here we go my hungry bunnies...let's get chompin'!

oh!-and don't be shy...leave your comments...give us suggestions...ask us questions...we can't guarantee you will get something intelligible back...but we can say we will certainly hear you!

*original happy hobo by Chris Warren

No comments:

Post a Comment